Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hello,everyone

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 davidwong

davidwong

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 PM

Posted 22 May 2005 - 01:33 PM

hi:
i am david,i am registered user of many webcasts,using the same davidwong,
i may post many threads later,to help you while gaining your help.
well,i am now a student of applied math who want to use computer modeling to solve real world problem,my understanding of the engineering process(save the hell out of the bullbleep of the red-taped engineering resources of various sources,they are not for easy understanding of newbies and create obastacles of learning).
easily speaking on the key:
1.know how many problems,and what are they,your expectation of how well
each one of them to be solved.(in a feasible manner,which is more non-tech related and domain-specific)
2.use the human language,semi-pseudo code,flowcharts,tables,other tools,etc
to describe the logic of various level of a system(usually not very big but maybe complex here),if implemented,can solve the problem in your expectation.
3.programming to implement the logic as well as to make it well compatible with a hardware/os/net protocol/compiler/language/database socket as quickly and as completely and as high quality as possible.
4.test the above
1.logic in design 2.grammatic
by
1.mannual checking 2.running and experincing
5.repeat the process above again and agian under a method and improve the method(which is use for efficient improving your program)(and i already have some of them)

i know there maybe somebody say it is too inflexible and blindly following the authoritative,no,they are not that great,they are higher and higher popular,standardized,and even automated,a classmate tell me(5 mloc for linux in 1990,50kloc in1995,its 500loc today!!!)

however,the problem is,if logically loosely coupled or even transparent among logic,programming,and compatibiltiy,everything can be solved.
,but unfortunately,it is today still so far from reality even though java and .net is trying its best to do it.eliminating such problem is more than being as hard as eliminating mosqitoes.and i have the experince of structural language programming and vb and some win32 api,or linux between 1997-2000,then turn to do something else. and the language in these years is truly changed a lot, and mixed enviroment is commonplace,interoperability is highly required and growing in popularity and nessasity.re-study a oop language is not that hard,but even java
and C++ have typical different in pointer,garbage collection,multiple inheritance,
so re-studying require time,when you use that well,they are facing the danger of outdated.so it is even hard to be a follower this way in the field of IT.

so i can show you a lot about how to program problem which is my strength
because of my skill in applied math,i can show you the detail of algorithm of game, expert system,security and crytography,hacking,or decision-support and expert system in the quickest and easiest to learn manner.if you know some math.
and we need your help on help me all popular instances of oop,os,hardware,other framework of system.

if you like,you can contact me xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
but i have to say,i am little meticulous,if you disagree,do not use hoaxes,rumors,noisy info,or gossip to bother me,and any off topic is intolerable.
especially violent and slandering word regarding politics ideaology and issues,nationaism,religion,partisanship,etc.
if you disagree,i will use trunk spam to packet you offlines.

best regard

yours david.wong

MOD EDIT: E-mail address was removed for your safety.

Edited by tg1911, 23 May 2005 - 05:02 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noonytunes

noonytunes

• Members
  • 660 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:31 PM

Posted 22 May 2005 - 01:41 PM

Welcome, david! I'm sure you'll enjoy bleepingcomputer.com. Come and join us in the games under General Topics--Forum Games and Bleeping Computer Arcade. It's a good way to get acquainted.

:thumbsup: :flowers:
noonytunes

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 PM

Posted 22 May 2005 - 04:38 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! davidwong.
We're always looking for a some harmless fun in the Forum Games. :flowers: And you'll love our help. We provide easy to understand instructions for complete beginners. :trumpet:

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

#4 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:31 PM

Posted 23 May 2005 - 05:04 PM

Hello davidwong, and welcome to Bleeping Computer.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users