Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

i can't connect to my wireless anymore

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 careyleigh

careyleigh

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 PM

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:04 PM

forgive me for being no help for myself at all in this situation, but i don't know anything about computers really.
i just know that i used to be able to connect to my wireless internet, but now i can't.
i had my laptop completely wiped a few days ago and since then i haven't been able to connect to my wireless network.

my laptop connects fine when it's directly wired to the internet, but not through the wireless router alone.
both computers (the main one and my laptop) use windows xp home edition (i don't know if this helps at all) and i have a belkin wireless g router (or something along those lines)

thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users