Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

antivirus

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 atisun

atisun

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:00 AM

Posted 11 January 2009 - 12:22 AM

I ran the malwarebytes and got the following log........I do personal banking and tax stuff on my computer. do i need to do anything else?

thanks

malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.32
Database version: 1640
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

1/10/2009 8:44:49 PM
mbam-log-2009-01-10 (20-44-49).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 134156
Time elapsed: 48 minute(s), 49 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 1
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 2
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 2
Files Infected: 5

Memory Processes Infected:
C:\Program Files\Antivirus 2009\av2009.exe (Rogue.Antivirus2008) -> Unloaded process successfully.

Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\t1w.ourmimefilter (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{0eb00690-8fa1-11d3-96c7-829e3ea50c29} (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\13050213042684313310606374948540 (Rogue.Antivirus 2009) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\Antivirus 2009 (Rogue.Antivirus 2009) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Sunita\Start Menu\Antivirus 2009 (Rogue.Antivirus2008) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\Program Files\Antivirus 2009\av2009.exe (Rogue.Antivirus 2009) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Sunita\Start Menu\Antivirus 2009\Antivirus 2009.lnk (Rogue.Antivirus2008) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Sunita\Start Menu\Antivirus 2009\Uninstall Antivirus 2009.lnk (Rogue.Antivirus2008) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Sunita\Desktop\Antivirus 2009.lnk (Rogue.Antivirus) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Sunita\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Antivirus 2009.lnk (Rogue.Antivirus2008) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Edited by Orange Blossom, 11 January 2009 - 01:09 AM.
As this is an MBAM log, I am shifting from the HiJack This forum to Am I Infected. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_superbird_*

Guest_superbird_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:11 PM

Hi,

I recommend you to do not any banking or other personal things, untill I say your computer is clean.

Please use the Internet Explorer browser (or FireFox with IETab), and do an online scan with Kaspersky Online Scanner

Note: If you have used this particular scanner before, you MAY HAVE TO UNINSTALL the program through Add/Remove Programs before downloading the new ActiveX component

Click Yes, when prompted to install its ActiveX component.
(Note.. for Internet Explorer 7 users: If at any time you have trouble with the "Accept" button of the license, click on the "Zoom" tool located at the bottom right of the IE window and set the zoom to 75 %. Once the license has been accepted, reset to 100%.)
The program launches and downloads the latest definition files.
  • Once the files are downloaded click on Next
  • Click on Scan Settings and configure as follows:
    • Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
      • Extended
    • Scan Options:Scan Archives
      Scan Mail Bases
  • Click OK and, under select a target to scan, select My Computer
When the scan is done, in the Scan is completed window (below), any infection is displayed.
There is no option to clean/disinfect, however, we need to analyze the information on the report.
Posted Image
Posted Image
To obtain the report:
Click on: Save Report As (above - red blinking arrow)
Next, in the Save as prompt, Save in area, select: Desktop
In the File name area, use KScan, or something similar
In Save as type, click the drop arrow and select: Text file [*.txt]
Then, click: Save
Please post the Kaspersky Online Scanner Report in your reply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users