Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lduddy

lduddy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:38 PM

Posted 22 May 2005 - 09:09 AM

Hi! My name is Lucille Duddy. I have been using computers since 1988. At first, I was totally lost about them. Then I worked in Silicon Valley for awhile and learned to use the MacIntosh. After a while it seemed everyone was turning over to the PC. So I joined in. At current, I have a certificate in 1C3, the basics of the internet, Microsoft XP and Microsoft Office XP and I also hold a certificate in graphic computers. I also have taken many different computers classes.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 gunner

gunner

• Members
  • 337 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 PM

Posted 22 May 2005 - 10:50 AM

Welcome Lucille! I have also taken a lot of computer courses:all at night, all with a blue screen.
Spike's advice: Backup your data routinely.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2005 - 10:58 AM

Welcome to BC!
I certainly hope you will visit us often, asking for help when you need it, and contributing some of your expertise in helping others.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2005 - 04:31 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! lduddy.
Glad to hear that we got a knowledgeable member joining. :flowers: You'll be able to provide us with a wealth of knowledge, as we'll share knowledge with you.

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users