Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello, from Southern Minnesota!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Midibidi

Midibidi

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:28 PM

Posted 10 January 2009 - 11:40 PM

I'm afraid you'll be extremely sorry you asked me to post about myself... [hopefully, you'll get over it, in time... the dry heaves WILL go away]
Where does one begin....I'm a 46 year old mother of 2 kids, both grown. One{21} a welder. One{19} a realtor. Married for 24 years [where DOES the time go?] I personally am a writer. I write a column for the Freelance Writers Organization International. Have for 2 years. Am finishing up a writers course, in the next two months. I doubt I'll be of Harry Potter genre, but you never can tell. I inform people who have credit card machines about upgrades that may be available to them. I love to garden, my hubby and I own a harley and hopefully, this year, will actually get some decent weather to ride it.. I garden, growing mostly peppers and tomatoes and things that go into salsa. I am creating a cookbook of all my odd recipes... I love wood working. I spend a great percentage of my time on my computer, researching topics. I recently got an Gulbransen organ from my father, and since it stopped functioning, I bought a keyboard that I can hook up to my computer... and do my own cds. I plan to sell a lot of stuff on ebay, since my house is full of stuff that I've collected, and now it HAS to go... and I also work, outside the home, building electronics. okay.. ENOUGH about me... for now. [smile!]
Marriage. The only war zone where you sleep with the enemy! My money talks, it says GOODbye!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2009 - 11:58 PM

Hello, Midibidi.
You sound like a busy lady. :thumbsup:
Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Please take the time, to browse the New User Orientation forum, to help familiarize yourself with how the board works.
If you have any questions about how to use this site, this forum will probably answer them.

Also, don't forget to check out the Tutorials.
There's a lot of very useful information, in there.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 PM

Posted 11 January 2009 - 08:26 AM

Seems you are an extremely busy person, but keep us bookmarked so you can find us if you have computer problems or questions! Otherwise keep the snow shoveled and hope for Spring!
Thanks for joining our friendly user community.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 Midibidi

Midibidi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2009 - 05:11 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome! Good morning! It's 3:51 a.m. here in Southern Minnesota... it's zero degree's here. I walked out to my car just now and got in and started it. It is "noisy" outside. I have one tin-roofed building 100 feet from my house and the ice crystals must be blowing across the top of it... and all you hear is this steady scraping sound. It sounds odd, because it is quiet everywhere else in my yard. It's not really all that cold out, but now as I sit in my house, typing here, I can tell my clothes are cold. My car is coated with a layer of snow. I have a six mile drive to work on country roads. Today feels warm in comparison to yesterday, it was 14 below zero and walking from the house to the car made my hands very cold, in fact, even sore. I was wearing gloves, too. [I live 6 miles from town, in the country on a 10 Hobby Farm. --our yard is 800 x 500 feet] Since we have a 400 foot driveway, we have a 'bobcat' to plow the snow. I have added Bleeping Computer to my desktop and click into it now, as part of my routine. Hoping for spring... Our weather is odd, though.... "If you do not like our weather, wait a day... and it will change!"
Marriage. The only war zone where you sleep with the enemy! My money talks, it says GOODbye!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users