Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

how to put moving picture into document

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 shortnsweet1951

shortnsweet1951

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:52 PM

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:38 PM

from yahoo email i put a moving picture and text into a mirco soft untitled document to put on a cd. I copied the pictured to my hard drive, but the picture won't move once its inserted on the document. If there is a way to do this, please tell me how to do it.
Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 lowtek_otc

lowtek_otc

• Members
  • 280 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:42 PM

you put it into microsoft?
This makes no sense, that is like saying "I Installed my car stereo into my Ford" well... Ford what? Bronco? Mustang?
I am assuming you put it into an office product like Word or Powerpoint?

Generally you need to save the picture to your computer first, import it into a document, save the document. (best to not leave it untitled) and then save the entire file to your external source.

#3 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,995 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 AM

Posted 11 January 2009 - 12:47 AM

I don't think Microsoft Word supports moving pictures. You need a different kind of software.

Given that you saved the file to your hard drive, what's keeping you from burning the file directly to your CD without copying into a different software format?

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,131 posts
  •  

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:12 AM

FWIW: The only way that a "moving picture" (animated .gif file) reflects any motion...is if the user is connected to the Internet when viewing the .gif..the animation is perceived if the file is viewed using the system browser.

Example: I want to send an email to someone. I can insert an animated .gif file or I can use one as the background for the email. The file will reflect motion as long as I view it as part of an email, but it will not reflect motion if I save that file as either a graphic or as any other type of document other than an email.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Microsoft-Word-...serted-Word.htm

I just came across a link that reflects some info about flash animations that I did not know...maybe this is what you are referring to...take a look :thumbsup:.

http://qa.techinterviews.com/q/20060806161451AAfkRZS

Louis

#5 shortnsweet1951

shortnsweet1951
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:31 PM

I don't think Microsoft Word supports moving pictures. You need a different kind of software.

Given that you saved the file to your hard drive, what's keeping you from burning the file directly to your CD without copying into a different software format?

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:

i can put the picture onto a cd but i can't put the text that goes along with the picture on the cd. example if you have a joke and it has pic n text . i can save text n pic to hard drive but can't put them together as one on the cd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users