Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

antivirus 2009 has infected my computer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 RaedRhythm

RaedRhythm

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 AM

Posted 09 January 2009 - 06:30 PM

Dear All,

Hello and thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to help me. For some strange reason out of nowhere, this stupid virus antivirus 2009 has infected my computer. I have read other posts on this website to remove it and sorry to say it has not helped my situation at all. it is still there, annoying me every second i am on the computer. I have treied malware and has not worked for me at all. I need your help before i throw this computer out a window.

Thank you very much

Raed

Edited by Orange Blossom, 09 January 2009 - 06:51 PM.
Move from HiJack This forum to Am I Infected as there are no logs. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RaedRhythm

RaedRhythm
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2009 - 11:59 AM

Thank you for your reply, but i am sorry: it is still there? I am going crazy here. I do not know what else to do? anyone recommend a good computer help tech to go into my computer and remove this ugly virus.

Raed

#3 trnn

trnn

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:26 AM

Posted 10 January 2009 - 01:47 PM

Is it reported by Windows Defender or your anti virus software?

#4 ItWouldRuin

ItWouldRuin

• Members
  • 83 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:26 AM

Posted 10 January 2009 - 01:54 PM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/malware-re...-antivirus-2009

Good luck!

#5 RaedRhythm

RaedRhythm
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:51 PM

Thank you for all helping, i finally got rid of it for now, hopefully, someone had mentioned to me about www.superantispyware.com, this software worked great, i ran a full scan took about an hour, removed it. and the scan was completly free Thank you all for your help.
Happy New Year

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users