Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC/TV monitor connection CRAZY

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 blazebaer

blazebaer

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:11 PM

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:35 PM

hey whats up
i recently went out and got a VGA cable to connect my comp up to my big screen. Everything worked great on the big screen in my living room.. . So then i thought sweet, i can even take my comp to my room an hook this stuff up...

well its an older Panasonic big screen with PC input. The problem i have been getting is that when i turn on the computer. the load screen and windows logo look great, but then once windows loads up the screen goes WAY CRAZY its all blurry and looks like your watchin a channel you dont get on cable, with the lines goin across the screen and just a big headache. I dont know why my connection works perfect with the tv in the living room but wont work for one in my room.

ANY HELP PLEASE???

all the cables and connections work fine and are the correct ones.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users