I apologise for the delay, the forum is extremely busy.
I will be assisting you with your malware issues.
----------------------------------------------Download and Run HijackThis
- Whatever repairs we make, are for fixing your computer problems only and by no means should be used on another computer.
- Continue to respond to this thread until I give you the All Clean! If you have any question or you're stuck in there please reply it to me. I will try my best to help you!
- Please bookmark or favourite this page. In case you need it as reference or etc.
- If you fail to reply in 5 days period from now, this thread will close, and you will have to open another topic, and wait for another helper.
to your Desktop.
- Doubleclick HJTInstall.exe to install it.
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
- Click on Install.
- It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
- Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
- Close HijackThis.
- Using Windows Explore by right-clicking the Start button and left clicking Explore navigate to:
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
- Right-click on HijackThis.exe & select Rename to scanner.exe
- Now Open HijackThis again.
- Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
- Copy/Paste the log to your next reply please.
use the Analyse This
button, its findings are dangerous if misinterpreted. Don't
have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.