Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

win32.banker.fs.trojan

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 achildr1

achildr1

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:41 AM

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:13 AM

I have the topic mentioned virus. I downloaded and ran combo fix and after quite a bit crap to go through i got the log. Everything seemed to be fixed, then the toolbar went away, i had no way of saving or sending the log at that point and had to restart the computer. Restarted fast without popups and all that jazz but the toolber just disappered again, the only thing i can do is ctrl alt dlt and that goes slow. I'm on xp. I'dlove to get you guys the log but it seems as if i cant.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 achildr1

achildr1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:41 AM

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:25 AM

tive figured out that if the log is saved somehow i can maneuver thru cntrl alt dlt enough to get the log to you guys.

#3 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,989 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 AM

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:34 AM

Please DO NOT post that log UNLESS it is requested by a member of the HiJack This team.

I see that you posted about this issue here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/193642/win32bankerfstrojan/ I shall close that topic to avoid confusion.

Why did you run Combofix? Who advised you to do so? ComboFix is an extremely powerful tool which should only be used when instructed to do so by someone who has been properly trained. ComboFix is intended by its creator to be "used under the guidance and supervision of an expert." It is NOT for private use. Please read Combofix's Disclaimer. Using this tool incorrectly could lead to disastrous problems with your operating system such as preventing it from ever starting again.

I am also shifting this topic out of the HiJack This forum to the Am I Infected forum.

Please tell us what your operating system is: Windows XP, Vista, etc.

Please describe the issues you are experiencing with your computer. Be as specific as possible.

What security programs do you have installed?

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users