I removed a duplicate topic from the XP forum where you indicated you resolved the issue and started a new thread to share your fix solution. Please do not start new threads or duplicate topics
as this causes confusion. Also read the pinned sticky How do I get help? Who is helping me?
With that said, you used a solution that worked on older versions of this malware so it is not always going to work on newer variants. Are you sure the machine is clean? Can you post the results of your MBAM scan for review?
To retrieve the MBAM scan log information, launch MBAB.
• Click the Logs
Tab at the top.
mbam-log-2008-10-12(13-35-16).txt should show in the list. <- your dates will be different from this exampe
• Click on the log name to highlight it.
• Go to the bottom and click on Open
• The log should automatically open in notepad as a text file.
• Go to Edit and choose Select all
• Go back to Edit and choose Copy
or right-click on the highlighted text and choose copy from there.
• Come back to this thread, click Add Reply, then right-click and choose Paste