Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Deleting Browsing history of users

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sreez

sreez

• Members
  • 634 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 AM

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:16 PM

Hi

We have windows 2000 server and all the user pcs with Windows XP SP2. I want to delete the browsing histories of the particulars users on some pcs for IE and Firefox. I have tried in firefox tools-->options--->privacy and clear now selecting cookies,history, cache. But due to some reasons that delete the history.

For IE explorer, the users of pc are not allowed to see the tool bar, so I wasnt to try any options.

I can login on system as admin , but in that case I was able to delete browsing histories my own profiles but not user profiles. So can somebody advise how to do this.

Thanks,
Sree

LIFE is so simple, if you know the reason of your existence at certain place. Treat every step as first one and trust god, friends, relatives and everyone.

Its a simple magic trick given to me by one friend also and I am at this stage  :love4u:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users