Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Norton 360 won't open, yet firewall still works

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 feelgood

feelgood

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:00 AM

Posted 08 January 2009 - 06:10 AM

Hi all,

It seems that my Norton 360 doesn't open. It works, but the main window doesn't open. I checked in the Control Panel, and the Firewall is on, as is protection, but I can't open the 360 window, or do scans, and the icon doesn't show up in my tray thing on the bottom right. I've ran Live Update manually and updated, rebooted in safe mode, but 360 doesn't work in safe mode apparently.

I'm stuck. Can anybody help please?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 feelgood

feelgood
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:00 AM

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:47 PM

Well, Norton somehow mysteriously opened, but now I can't click on anything inside it. I click and it wont do anything.

I've already run Malware Bytes, and it found nothing (I run it frequently). Anybody know what I can do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users