Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jaguar07

Jaguar07

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:55 AM

Posted 08 January 2009 - 12:01 AM

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the forums here and wanted to give a brief introduction to who I am and say Hi!

I am a professional computer consultant and have my own firm.

I started using a computer personally in 1982 with an Atari 4800.

I became a professional computer user in 1989 when working as a civilian for the Department of the Army at Fort Irwin. Attended numerous schools at that time and became a certified Network Engineer and Terminal Area Security Officer.

In 1995 I went to work for a little company ( I was the 34th employee) called Earthlink Networking. I created the Mac support group for Earthlink, and later managed Technical support.

I became a Quality Assurance Network Engineer for Canon Information Systems in 1998.

I've worked at AOL, Shopping.com, Alta Vista, and EMC Storage solutions to name a few.

In 2000 I hung my own shingle.

I am very familar with most operating systems and use Fedora 9 and 10, Kubuntu 8.04, Windows XP Pro SP3, and Windows Vista Ultimate 64 SP1 daily.

Good to be here and Hope to see you soon!
~I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend, to the death, your right to say it!~ ... Voltaire

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:55 AM

Posted 08 January 2009 - 12:47 AM

Hi, Jaguar07.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Please take the time, to browse the New User Orientation forum, to help familiarize yourself with how the board works.
If you have any questions about how to use this site, this forum will probably answer them.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users