Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

browser refusing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tennisdude

tennisdude

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:31 AM

Posted 20 May 2005 - 06:57 PM

having a problem with signing on to my yahoo mail account with my user id and password. i have been using this email for about a month with no problem. I am able to sign on and get into my yahoo mail account from another computer --not mine.
when i try to sign on the message says browser refusing to sign in -- cookies rejection??? what should i do??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2005 - 12:17 AM

Yahoo requires you to accept quite a few cookies; it may be that you have set your browser (you do not say which browser you are using) to not accept cookies. Check your browses HELP file, or look in internet settings to determine how to enable cookies for that site.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 tennisdude

tennisdude
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2005 - 01:55 PM

i was using internet explorer -- and it was set on medium high --
all i had to do was set the slide to "low" and that fixed the problem.
thank you very much !!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users