Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vista started displaying japanese incorrectly when using word

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 taylert123

taylert123

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:28 AM

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:59 PM

Posted Image so when i used to type in japanese in word, instead of it putting it in the little black box (see pic) it would type it directly on the document.

I recently installed XP on my computer too, but I don't know if that could affect this. Also, when I opened word last night it went through a configuration thing (apparently I haven't used it since my last fresh install, about a month ago) and now it's doing this...how can I make it go back?

If it matters, when it did it before it would also put little things in the corners of the document and it would look something like this: (I drew these if you can't tell, but the original looked more or less like this.) Posted Image

Thanks for any help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users