Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Logging Into Various Websites

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TGSimonJr

TGSimonJr

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:27 AM

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:51 PM

First let me give you the rundown.

I'm using a Laptop thats connected to a wireless router/modem thats connected to a main computer. (The main computer works perectly fine.) I'm running Windows XP and using Opera to borwse the web. AT&T is my service provider.

Now, here's the problem. When I try to acess any website (other than forums) that has a mini login or login page (example: myspace, gmail, my banking website) I get this error:

Error!
Internal communication error

You tried to access the address http://gmail.com/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
Make sure your Internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.

I've tried disabling the Fire Walls, re-installing Opera, and I went as far as trying to do a system restore. (System resotre is being stupid too.)

Please help me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users