Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Weekend

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Scarfaceleo

Scarfaceleo

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:04 PM

Posted 05 January 2009 - 06:18 PM

This past weekend was a varsity tournament at Valdosta, GA and it was loads of fun! It was a 4 hour bus ride there. Then we arrived at the hotel we chilled and got ready for the tournament. It was a two day tournament and I lost my 1st match by points, but won my 2nd by pin so I made it to the second day. The next day, I wrestled twice and won both of my matches by pin, but sadly I lost my 3rd and placed 5th. After the tournament we went to a Japanese hibachi grill and it was so goooood, haha. After that we went back to the hotel and chilled for bit then we jumped in the jacuzzi and it felt so great after having wrestled hard for two days. Then we all went in and messed around the hotel, hahaha. Overall it was a great weekend and I'm definitely looking forward to it next year. :flowers: K, I'm done wasting your time. Teehee. :thumbsup:

p.s. - my personal record for the weekend was 3-2 and we got 4th place out of 25 teams, not too shabby eh?
p.p.s - does anyone else here wrestle?
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,220 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 AM

Posted 08 January 2009 - 02:36 PM

Well that sounds like a great event. You did well. i wrestled some years back and really enjoyed it.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:39 AM

Congrats! I wrestled in HS also, not as good as you do tho. Glad to hear people still enjoy it. Have fun next year and good luck! :thumbsup:
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

#4 submike

submike

• Members
  • 154 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:24 AM

I wrestled in high school as well, weighed 113lbs(not anymore). My son wrestled for his first three years of HS could not wrestle this year, due to broken ankle from lat year. Have fun wrestling Scarfaceleo, work hard and remember the chicken wing.

#5 Scarfaceleo

Scarfaceleo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2009 - 10:06 PM

Thx! :trumpet:
Haha, today was area duels and I had to wrestle a 2x state champion and of course I lost, but I didn't mind it so much. Mostly due to the fact that the guy is a personal friend of mine and because I didn't get pinned. :flowers: (He beat me by tech)
I did however win my next match :thumbsup: , and you can find the video here!

p.s. - i have other matches up if you wish to view them, just click on my username. (tips and advice are always welcome!)
Posted Image

#6 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 AM

Posted 10 January 2009 - 11:23 PM

Congrats on a winning weekend!

I also wrestled in HS, as did my brother, he was much better than me.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users