Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from London

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AlanLeon

AlanLeon

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:06 PM

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:27 PM

Hello,
Just introducing myself.

Application programmer but not a hardware nor OS person.

Are posters from east or west coast (USA) mainly? Are you 5 hours off my time or 8 hours?

Hope to annoy you all by spelling the word colour and valour etc into my posts!!! :thumbsup:

Alan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,250 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:06 AM

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:32 PM

Hey there Alan, welcome to BC! :thumbsup:

There are a lot of us from both coasts and that boring place in between. I'm in San Francisco, on the west.

You should know that we deal with people who insist on spelling things the wrong way very seriously. We have ways of making you drop the letter U.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users