Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi - I'm new here

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 oldprogmr

oldprogmr

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:43 PM

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:34 AM

Hi Everyone
Seems to me that bleepingcomputer.com is appropriately named and hugely popular. I noticed that the most people ever logged in at once was a few days ago, and it's a pretty large number. Congratulations and keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

I'm an old programmer and considered myself a geek once, but technology has gotten ahead of me. I can do a lot, but I'm stuck, so I'll just go over to the right section now and ask for more help getting the residual affects out of my son's BLEEPING computer from his Antivirus 2008 infection. :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 AM

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:31 AM

Welcome to BC!
No matter how much one knows, there is always something new in computing.
I am sure BC can help you with AV2008.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users