Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

2search malware removal

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 weekofdinners

weekofdinners

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:45 PM

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:54 AM

Wondering if it was employees or downloads.
Ran spybot s&d and did not help.
Ran Panda 2009, no help but told me it was there.
Also other issues with users on this computer, is somebody hacking in?
Thank you for your help!

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SpotCheckBilly

SpotCheckBilly

• Members
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:45 PM

Posted 18 January 2009 - 07:22 PM

Hi weekofdinners,

Welcome to the BleepingComputer forums.

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for assistance. Every one of our team members is a volunteer and unfortunately, there are often just not enough to keep up with demand. Thank you so much for your patience.

If your issue has been resolved or you have received help elsewhere, please post a reply here and let us know so that we can close this thread.

If you still need assistance, my name is SpotCheckBilly (SCB for short) and I will be happy to help you.

Please post a new DDS scan. Please copy/paste the log text into your reply. No need to post a new attach.text.

I look forward to your reply. -- SCB :thumbsup:
Posted ImagePosted Image
ChrisRLG's Computer Safety Online

"I was worried 'bout rich and skinny,
'til I wound up poor and fat"
- Delbert McClinton
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users