Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Old fart

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 flatdog

flatdog

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 AM

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:20 PM

Lo dudes and Dudettes Just an Old fart here Got an infection playing with a young new down load of Fire pox! anyway sent a really badly worded e-mail to the guys and got a reply from them!! Very cold Because of my language that I had used within the said e-mail, long story short run spy bot keeps coming up with their dam MyWare. pups cannot get rid of it burns my bum that someone is watching my every move. so far I have only lost outlook, still got outlook express thank god, anyway have done the whole tracking thing, and deleted what, I can see as per www.mac-net.com/445088.page And can find nothing on the confuser that is hiding this thing has it mutated?? been and done hackthis were should I post the findings?
Regards
Flatdog :thumbsup: :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,488 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 AM

Posted 04 January 2009 - 04:05 PM

Hello and welcom to BC. You are in good hands with out HJT team. I noticed you also post 2 logs. I am going to delet the one. Yhe one where you repliedto it. AS this one would sit longer. The HJT team look for logd with 0 replies. Seeing the one with 1 reply(yours) it will be passed ,thinking another member has replied to you.

In the even this occurs Post in this thread when you haven't received an answer in five days.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users