Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Lowest Possible VB with .NET

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ph7ryan

ph7ryan

• Members
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:11 AM

Posted 04 January 2009 - 02:52 PM

Reposted because the mod doesn't like me... :thumbsup:

I need to know because I am having issues with VB 2008 and 2005, and I am rather familiar with VB 6...and I would like to use some of the benifits of .net, such as SMTP protocol, interaction with other programs etc...thanks

and SORRY for the inappropriate comment on the last post...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:11 AM

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:03 PM

Reposted because the mod doesn't like me... whistling.gif

Your post was removed because of your snotty comment, and if you look at the tile under my name, nowhere will you see the word 'mod'. If you don't want to be friendly, go elsewhere. If you want to gripe about posts being deleted, then PM the person that removed it. I sent you a PM stating why.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users