Looks like you need an antivirus installed.
Please disable SpyBot as it can interfere with installations.
To disable SpyBot's TeaTimer:You can find instructions with visuals here.
Restart your computer for the changes to take affect.Install Antivirus
- Run Spybot-S&D in Advanced Mode. If it is not already set to do this Go to the Mode menu select Advanced Mode.
- On the left hand side, Click on Tools.
- Click on the Resident icon in the list.
- Uncheck Resident TeaTimer and OK any prompts.
- Download ResetTeaTimer.bat and run it to remove entries set by TeaTimer. If you are not using Internet Explorer, you may not be prompted to download the file when you click it. In that case, right click it and select "Save Target/Link as" and save the file onto your desktop.
The file should take only a second to finish. Delete this file after use.
An anti-virus is essential in keeping your computer safe while surfing the Internet. Please install a free anti-virus program from one of the trusted venders below:
After installing, update the database, run a full system scan and remove any items found.
Also take a new MBAM scan log and we'll go from there.
If possible, keep the use of the computer to a minimal.