Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

pls help a nooob

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 _Donna_

_Donna_

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:01 AM

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:36 AM

i use firefox, and over the xmas period i somehow have some kind of malware virus,, its pops up and on the says contextual ads from milehighads, i have ran spyhunter, and mcfee, but neither of these have found it,, anyone have anyidea what i need to do pls as its slowing my connection and is annoying thank you
i use xp

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Tehsplink

Tehsplink

• Members
  • 120 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:01 AM

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:43 AM

Please note you have posted in the wrong section. Head over to the Am i Infected? What do i do? forum which can be found at http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/103/am-i-infected-what-do-i-do/ and then post this same post and our trained tech guys will help you out.

Please go ahead and do that now instead of posting back here.
Please PM me if i have been assisting you and do not reply for 24 hours!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users