Please download DAFT
and save it to your desktop:
- Double-click the daft.exe icon.
- Click on the Scan button.
- Select everything it is displaying there
- Click the Fix button.
- Then rescan with DAFT again - it should say now that "All associations are OK"
- Close DAFT if you receive that message. This means that it is fixed now.
Please download OT CLeanit from Here
save it to your desktop.
Double click on OT Clean it to run it.
Then click on Clean up.
Restart your computer when prompted.
This will remove the old removal programs on your system.
Download ComboFix from one of these locations:Link 1Link 2Link 3* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.
- Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools
- Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
- As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
- Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:
Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt
in your next reply.