Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

IE not responding

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gob1

gob1

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:36 AM

Posted 03 January 2009 - 08:18 PM

:thumbsup: Hi running IE7 and it freezes a lot, It displays Internet Explore not responding. Sometimes it lets me close it out but comes back with restart program or close program. It can be the first IE opened or the second. Have 3GB ram on this 32bit Vista Premium. I have deleted cookies, all internet temp files, have tried running with on add ons and with add ons. It didn't do this prior with IE7. Microsoft on live update just added it. I'm getting balder with this, Thanks :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 xblindx

xblindx

• Banned
  • 1,923 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 AM

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:00 PM

You can remove IE7 if you feel like it caused your problem. It should be listed in "Add/Remove programs" in the Control Panel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users