This will take a little work, but we can do it
Next steps... I would recommend printing these instructions out because they are detailed and lengthy.
1) Please update and rerun Malwarebytes - no log needed.
2)Please download SmitfraudFix
Disconnect your computer from the internet by unplugging your network cable from your router.
Select #5 Search and clean DNS Hijack
Please reboot your computer, reconnect your router, and then post the report found at the root of the system drive, usually at C:\rapport.txt
3) I recommend changing the password of your router. This type of infection is designed to take over - we are taking back.
4) Let's manually reset your DNS.
Open Network Connections by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Network and Internet, clicking Network and Sharing Center, and then clicking Manage network connections.
Right-click the connection that you want to change, and then click Properties. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
To obtain a DNS server address automatically, click Obtain DNS server address automatically, and then click OK.
5) Flush DNS
1. Click the Vista Start logo.
2. Click All Programs
3. Click Accessories
4. Right click on Command Prompt
5. Select Run As Administrator
6. In the command window type: ipconfig /flushdns
6) Please rerun Malwarebytes and post a new log.