Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Confused

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 curtnay

curtnay

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:00 PM

Posted 19 May 2005 - 10:07 AM

:thumbsup: I have been having quite a few problems I have a post in HJT forum as well I am not sure where to put this one can someone tell me what this is CAABOP23 it is on my desktop I can't move it or delete it says it can't read from file source also all my restore points have been deleted what can I do to fix these ?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Leurgy

Leurgy

Voted most likely

• Members
  • 3,831 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2005 - 11:27 AM

Hi curtnay and welcome to BC

Its best to hold off making any changes right now until the HJT team is finished with your log. This will only confuse the issue and perhaps cause you and our team extra work. I'm going to stick my neck out here and predict that the HJT team will advise you on the neccessary steps that will also remove this desktop item. Please don't click on it in the meantime as this may reinfect your computer.

If this problem still exists after the team declares your machine clean then post back into this thread and we'll see what can be done.

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail. Abraham Maslo

**** We use our powers for good, not evil ****

Trying to remove your data from the web is like trying to remove pee from a swimming pool

#3 curtnay

curtnay
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2005 - 11:47 AM

Thanks I will follow your advice :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users