Searches from within the Google search bar on my Dell start page work ok.
I have a recent build of UBCD4WIN that I made, and I used several tools from this build, but no luck. I used Dr. Webcurit from safemode, and I thought it was fixed, but the problem returned.
I tried runscanner.exe and loaded the file to the web site for automated analysis, but nothing appears out of line.
My Norton 360 had expired when I picked up this bug. I have since installed the latest McAfee from my ISP, but no help here.
I suspect I need to run a program and upload a file for analysis.
Edited by Orange Blossom, 02 January 2009 - 10:04 PM.
Move from HiJack This forum to Am I Infected as there are no logs. ~ OB