Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi all, my name is Bruno and I'm new to BleepingComputers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 brunobb

brunobb

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:31 AM

Posted 02 January 2009 - 03:01 AM

Hello, my name is Bruno, fun, easygoing and entrepreneurial orientated Croatian guy keen on socializing, meeting new people, flirting with beautiful women and I am currently learning the internet marketing trade in order to start making money online.
If anybody from here can help me solve my current problem that's my Windows XP shutting down regularly, I would greatly appreciate it and many thanks in advance. You can email to bruno.babic.exe at googlemail dot com.

Happy New Year!!!

Edited by brunobb, 02 January 2009 - 03:05 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 02 January 2009 - 03:11 AM

Hello there brunobb, welcome to Bleeping Computer. It's good to see you here. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users