Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Big hello to Bleeping Computer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Steve007

Steve007

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:18 PM

Posted 01 January 2009 - 06:21 AM

Howdy all

Im steve and im from the UK. I am a member of ASAP/UNITE and I help out analyse logs at other known security forums (but under a different username (sjb007))

I have already registered as a member here a while ago but have not logged in for quite a bit, my usual password is not the one I used to registered here (must have been an old one) and I cannot retrieve it via email as it was originally registered using a castlecops email address which is now defunct due to the demise of castlecops itself. I would appreciate it if a moderator can PM me so I can remove/disable the old account

Can I just say a big happy new year to all members at BC too

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 01 January 2009 - 06:47 AM

Hello there Steve, welcome to Bleeping Computer. It's good to see you here. :thumbsup:

#3 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 02 January 2009 - 05:11 PM

I would appreciate it if a moderator can PM me so I can remove/disable the old account

Welcome to BC
You can PM Grinnler to do that
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...rs_display_name

Edited by garmanma, 02 January 2009 - 05:13 PM.

Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:18 PM

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:45 PM

A very warm welcome to this friendly user community! We are always eager to find new Members who can help others with their malware problems.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users