Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I would like to introduce myself

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 razzell2

razzell2

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:49 PM

Posted 31 December 2008 - 10:58 AM

Hey. Happy New Year.
My name is Russell, (razzell2), and I have just registered and logged in to bleepingcomputer.
I just want to say hello, (as I was asked nicely to do when I validated my registration).

I live in the High Desert, in California. I can tell you that the city I live in is called Phelan, but it might just as well be called Podunk, or Timbuktu. I live in the boonies. A great little town, is Phelan. Quiet, out of the way, small population and everyone knows everyone else.
Im a big city transplant. Los Angeles.

Anyway, Im a bit of a computer geek.
Well, actually, Im more of a computer tweak, and I really dont know much about anything more than the basic stuff....if i were a geek, I would be moderating this forum instead of preparing to post my first fixit question. :thumbsup:

Im a dude, Im older than 20, younger than 60. (You know....too old to feel comfortable giving my age to any hotties that might be answering my questions, and yet young enough to be worrying about such a thing)

Thats it really. I can give you my myspace link if you wanna know about my favorite bands and my hobbies and stuff. Yuck Yuck.

Thanks for welcoming me in, and I hope that I can get some answers....and maybe give a few as well.

Have a great day, and a profitable New Year!

Russell
"GAT DANG-ED (BLEEPING) COMPUTER. ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:51 PM

Hello there Russall, welcome to Bleeping Computer. It's good to see you here. :thumbsup:

#3 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2008 - 04:07 PM

Hello, Russell.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Please take the time, to browse the New User Orientation forum, to help familiarize yourself with how the board works.
If you have any questions about how to use this site, this forum will probably answer them.

Also, don't forget to check out the Tutorials.
There's a lot of very useful information, in there.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:49 PM

Posted 31 December 2008 - 06:41 PM

Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users