Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Few probs with restricted/profile assistance

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 xperian

xperian

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:03 PM

Posted 30 December 2008 - 06:45 PM

I have put bebo and another website on restricted but i would like to remove them but when i go into the list i am unable to track down the right one website or so on due to ip address showing up. i put restricted on bebo and dbfinteractive.com but i dunno why i cant remove them.

I thought it would block the website so that it doesnt come up but its only for putting my username and password which i dont have really. how can i block a website when i look into it? or remove the actual website restricted! there are few ip address or junk website in which i dont know where they are from. Most of them as i type them in the google - doesnt show up on display - do i remove all of the restricted sites if they are nothing

when i go in security tab for internet - the 'sites' button wont let me click on in internet explorer

also another thing i like to ask about profile assistance

I had disable this in IE6 but noticed it not in IE7 - I only just found out from a friend few months ago about this - however i had upgrade to IE7 today but i wanted to ask if there is any other way of keeping it private as it had been remove from IE.

For some reason I check IE6 and it show up a friend name and email on profile assistance when i though i ticked it off??

Hope u can help as yr my last resource!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users