Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't connect

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 musico_max

musico_max

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 PM

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:57 PM

Hi. Here is my problem , yesterday i runned a scan with hijackthis on my friend's PC , hijackthis found few files that were malicious and unknow so.

As i always do , i looked on google for some informations about these files (if they are usefull or are they only viruses or trojan) and none of the websites i went told me theses files were important so i went in safe mode (without internet connection) and i deleted the files but when i came back in normal mode , the internet was no longer working.

Here are the file names i deleted

In C:\WINDOWS\system32 , there was:

hepozili.dll
jhniwxnw.dll
marujate.dll

And the other file was hidden :
C:\Program Files\Tintinyproxy(hidden folder)\Tinyproxy.exe(hidden file)

You guys have any idea what the problem is ?

Thanks for answers !
Sincerely,
Max

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 xblindx

xblindx

• Banned
  • 1,923 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:31 PM

Posted 30 December 2008 - 07:00 PM

Tinyproxy is malware, and according to this topic, you may not be able to access the internet if you don't allow it internet access. You will be better off in the Am I Infected? forum.

#3 musico_max

musico_max
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2008 - 07:54 PM

Well i realised it's a Malware already but i COMPLETELY deleted it it doesn't exist anymore in her computer so how can i get his internet back ?

#4 xblindx

xblindx

• Banned
  • 1,923 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:31 PM

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:02 PM

You may still want to post a topic in that topic mentioned above (Am I Infected?) You can't be 100% sure all the malware is gone. The pros in that section of the forums will be able to provide assistance.

#5 musico_max

musico_max
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:13 PM

Ok thx i posted there hope someone will be able to help me :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users