Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

printer monitor

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Donna870

Donna870

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 PM

Posted 18 May 2005 - 09:42 AM

Hi, I am trying to install the driver for my lexmark x1140 all-in-one printer. When I try to install it, it says printer monitor is unknown. can someone please help me. Thank You for your time.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rimmer

Rimmer

• Members
  • 2,159 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 19 May 2005 - 03:34 AM

What is your operating system? Is the 'printer' connected by parallel or USB? (I guess it would be USB) Are you selecting the correct printer monitor for these factors?

Soltek QBIC, Pentium 4 3.0GHz, 512MB RAM, 200GB SATA HDD, ATI Radeon 9600XT 256MB, Netgear 54Mb/s WAP, ridiculously expensive Satellite Broadband
Windows XP Home SP2, Trend Micro Internet Security, Firefox, Thunderbird, AdAwareSE, Spybot S&D, SpywareBlaster, A-squared Free, Ewido Security Suite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users