Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New on Bleepingcomputer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guus

Guus

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 AM

Posted 30 December 2008 - 05:43 AM

Hello everyone,
I got the name of BC from a friend of mine. I am a male person with not more than just basic knowledge of a pc and software which may mean sometimes- hopefully not - that I may ask questions or advice which may cause a frown or smile on your face as the topic may be outdated. It is surely not meant to irritate any of you . The same goes for my style of English( I am Dutch). I am using Windows XP Home SP3. I hope to learn quickly the BC procedures and enjoy the many topics appearing in BC. Let me know if I overlooked something to mention . I look forward to communicate with the members and administrators now and then. Regards, Guus

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 30 December 2008 - 07:07 AM

Hi there Guus welcome to Bleeping Computer, it's good to see you here. :thumbsup:

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:59 AM

Since our Members come from all over the world and often have English as a second language, we are extremely tolerant of some "strange" styles; and since our Members have different levels of computer knowledge, even simple questions are always answered with friendliness.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users