Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Automatic On

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 avess

avess

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 AM

Posted 18 May 2005 - 04:23 AM

Hi All,

I need any command or suggestions, in this case I just want to make schedule for automatic startup/on my computer and also it can be shutdown automaticly too, it's to be posible ?? maybe somebody know how to do it right which like any software or hardware, please I need somebody reply as sson as You can :thumbsup:

Thanks,
avess

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 efizzer

efizzer

• Members
  • 360 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:29 AM

Posted 18 May 2005 - 12:40 PM

Ok, I had to check to make sure i remembered it. In the BIOS of the computer is an Auto-On Feature. Enabling this will allow for a time to be set up. Depending on your PC, teh way to get into the BIOS differs. DELL PCs usually use F1 or F2, believe the standard is the DEL button. When your PC boots, it'll usually give you the BIOS or "setup" option. I can't really tell you where the Auto-on option is in the BIOS, it differs where it is on each PC.

As for Auto off... I don't really know of any... i''ll see if I can find one for ya.
Posted Image

We're going to make the merry-go-round go faster, so everyone needs to hang on tighter-just to keep from being thrown to the wolves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users