Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:24 PM
It should be a reference to Trend Micro Secruity. Do you have that installed?
If you do:
1. Click Start
2. Click Run
4. Look for Trend Micro Proxy Service
5. Right click on it. Then click Properties
6. Click on Log On tab. Uncheck the "Allow service to interact with desktop"
7. Click Apply
8. Click OK
9. Close the Services window.
10. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
why won't my laptop work?
Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time aroundDo not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook