Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Graphics Design Website

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JakeMoore

JakeMoore

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:42 PM

Posted 17 May 2005 - 10:00 PM

I hate to be advertising, but sounds like you guys like your signatures, but don't have the best program to care for your siggeys.. so if you want, you can come to my website and talk graphics there. we also offer free graphics, and there's a special surprise in the sharing forum once you sign up :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 18 May 2005 - 08:51 AM

Hi Jake.
Is this site of yours a non-commercial one? If so, you could link to it.
I would love to check it out. :thumbsup:
Bleeping Computer does not allow linking to commercial sites though. So if that is the case, you probably had better not provide the link.
Posted Image

#3 JakeMoore

JakeMoore
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 18 May 2005 - 03:58 PM

no, zerodesignz is not a commercial site, we simply love photoshop :thumbsup: and we love to help people with photoshop, so please come visit us.

http://www.zerodesignz.net/forums

Edited by JakeMoore, 18 May 2005 - 03:58 PM.

#4 efizzer

efizzer

• Members
  • 360 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 PM

Posted 18 May 2005 - 05:21 PM

Hey Jake, i'm gonna join! Not that i'm leaving my favorite forum... Just I can get some really good stuff from y'all. I just got my dirty little hands on Photoshop CE2... so i'll see you there. I think i'm one of a few people who uses Photoshop here, so info there can help me help my buddies here.
Posted Image

We're going to make the merry-go-round go faster, so everyone needs to hang on tighter-just to keep from being thrown to the wolves.

#5 JakeMoore

JakeMoore
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 18 May 2005 - 08:17 PM

ok, thanks, but you have to make 9 posts ($25 in forum money) to get a signature. sorry that i forgot to mention that

#6 efizzer

efizzer

• Members
  • 360 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 PM

Posted 18 May 2005 - 08:53 PM

I'm not worried about a free sig, I just want to get my PS skills up and you guys seems to be a good place to start.
Posted Image

We're going to make the merry-go-round go faster, so everyone needs to hang on tighter-just to keep from being thrown to the wolves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users