Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

to www.stugas.org has stopped working? what?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Toxicity3440

Toxicity3440

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 AM

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:35 PM

I got this error about an hour ago and then again a few moments ago so i took a screen shot. I seem to get this strange error everytime I try to play a game i downloaded.. Do you think its a virus? If so does anyone know how to get rid of it? I tried googling around but came up with nothing.

Posted Image

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Toxicity3440, 28 December 2008 - 09:53 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jat90

Jat90

• Members
  • 1,515 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 PM

Posted 29 December 2008 - 06:29 AM

When I try to visit that site, there is an advert to install a "gas fireplace car pump" in otherwords I believe the site your familiar with has ceased to exist.
- Jat90 -

If I have not responded to you within 24 hours, then please feel free to send me a message.

Posted Image

#3 tork

tork

• Members
  • 718 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2008 - 05:05 PM

Toxicity3440,

To rule out malware have you run any scans?

#4 Toxicity3440

Toxicity3440
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2008 - 02:45 PM

yah i ran a virus scan and a spyware scan . i think the virus is in the executable but its broken because the site is down. eh it hasnt caused any problems. thanks anyway

#5 tork

tork

• Members
  • 718 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:43 PM

Up to you, but if it was my computer and I thought it had malware I'd want to know and clean it up - think about posting in the Am I Infected? What do I do? forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users