Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Spyware... don't what it is to get rid of it completely

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Skyinautumn

Skyinautumn

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:00 AM

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:19 PM

Hi.. I was on this site not too long ago when I had a nasty spyware problem, and I downloaded MalwareBytes as per the suggestion of someone.. don't know who. That fixed the problem but now I have another one. I ran MalwareBytes to get rid of some of them, and it found 14 so I got those gone. But there is still a problem. When I go to certain sites it pops up other sites that I didn't ask for. It has nothing to do with my pop up blocker because that is on. It goes some site called zedo something.

Any ideas on what else I can run? Thank you for your help again.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mimok

mimok

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:30 PM

I have recently encountered spyware problem too, and was suggested to run STOPzilla. I am still in the middle of doing that, so not sure what will be the result. By the way, did you manage to fixed you spyware by MalwareBytes earlier?
Do you also encountered a problem like not able to run your antivirus online update, because of the spywere?

Sorry, I don't think I am helping, but I just write you because I think we are in the same boat. Good luck

#3 Skyinautumn

Skyinautumn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 28 December 2008 - 10:14 PM

Okay.. it is making me crazy... these sites just pop up constantly and I don't do anything. I had one that came up that said your computer is infected with spyware of some sort, and directed me to a site to download it. Like I said I have run Malwarebytes, and it has not gotten rid of it. please help me!!!

#4 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  

Posted 28 December 2008 - 10:16 PM

As you have ran Malwarebytes, can you post the logs?

You can find the logs under the Logs tab of MBAM. Double click on it, highlight the content, then copy and paste it into your next reply for staff review.

"Ototo'i wa usagi o mita no...Kino wa shika...Kyo wa anata." -Kotomi Ichinose (Clannad) [see below for translation]
"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you." -The Dandelion Girl
"You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person." -Katawa Shoujo

#5 Skyinautumn

Skyinautumn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 28 December 2008 - 11:30 PM

These are the three times that I have ran them...
As note.. it is only certain sites that I go that these things come up.. this one bleeping computer it does it, and yahoo... and I have been on Facebook for about an hour and I have not gotten the site at all.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.17
Database version: 849

2:02:18 PM 12/28/2008
mbam-log-12-28-2008 (14-02-18).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 76357
Time elapsed: 32 minute(s), 24 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 2
Registry Keys Infected: 7
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 4

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wvULDwuV.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Unloaded module successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ljJDSKeb.dll (Adware.BHO) -> Unloaded module successfully.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{8fe2b368-61d3-4f47-a78b-d9eed2845e54} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{8fe2b368-61d3-4f47-a78b-d9eed2845e54} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{6d794cb4-c7cd-4c6f-bfdc-9b77afbdc02c} (Adware.BHO) -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{6d794cb4-c7cd-4c6f-bfdc-9b77afbdc02c} (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\ljjdskeb (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MS Juan (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\RemoveRP (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks\{6d794cb4-c7cd-4c6f-bfdc-9b77afbdc02c} (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wvULDwuV.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\VuwDLUvw.ini (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\VuwDLUvw.ini2 (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ljJDSKeb.dll (Adware.BHO) -> Delete on reboot.

3:26:48 PM 12/28/2008
mbam-log-12-28-2008 (15-26-48).txt

Objects scanned: 78279
Time elapsed: 31 minute(s), 48 second(s)

Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 1
Registry Values Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MS Juan (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

alwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.17

7:00:54 PM 12/28/2008
mbam-log-12-28-2008 (19-00-54).txt

Objects scanned: 1392
Time elapsed: 8 second(s)

Registry Keys Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

#6 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  

Posted 28 December 2008 - 11:53 PM

Let's try flushing it out with something. Could be something in the Temp files. And I hope I'm authorized to do this.....

If you have a "Remember me" on internet sites, make sure you know the passwords to them as it'll also erase those as well.

Download ATF Cleaner to your desktop.

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
  • Click the Empty Selected button.
  • If you use Firefox browser click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
    If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
  • If you use Opera browser click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
  • Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".

If that doesn't work, then I'll see that someone else can help you.

Edited by scff249, 28 December 2008 - 11:55 PM.

"Ototo'i wa usagi o mita no...Kino wa shika...Kyo wa anata." -Kotomi Ichinose (Clannad) [see below for translation]
"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you." -The Dandelion Girl
"You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person." -Katawa Shoujo

#7 Skyinautumn

Skyinautumn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:06 AM

Nope.. I ran the ATF.. and I went to a site that I knew it did it that I have always been to called Cafemom.. and I got a pop up of flowers .. of some sort..
SO now what?
Thank you for trying though.

#8 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:08 AM

I just realized something.

Please do a full scan and post that log in your next reply. Restart if necessary. While you're at that, I'll find someone to help you.

Edited by scff249, 29 December 2008 - 12:08 AM.

#9 Skyinautumn

Skyinautumn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:10 AM

I think I did that earlier too, forgot that I did.. here it is from before...

8:28:50 PM 12/28/2008
mbam-log-12-28-2008 (20-28-50).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|E:\|F:\|G:\|H:\|I:\|)
Objects scanned: 167608
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 20 minute(s), 20 second(s)

Registry Keys Infected: 1

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

#10 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:14 AM

Oh, wow. I need to wake up more.

Update MBAM and see if that works with a Full Scan. Your database is WAAAY out of date. It should be Version 1.31 Database 1550. If that still doesn't work, then I'll go and find a higher up if need be.

Edited by scff249, 29 December 2008 - 12:15 AM.

#11 Skyinautumn

Skyinautumn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:25 AM

I tried to update it and it won't let me. I get a pop up that says Update failed. Make sure you are connected to the internet, and your firewall is set to allow MBAM to access the internet. And so I went to my control panel and put MBAM on there for it to allow access to my internet.. and it is listed there with a check mark by it, but it still won't let me do the update.

Well it seems that I did it again.. and it worked.. so I will re run the full scan when it updates...

Edited by Skyinautumn, 29 December 2008 - 12:27 AM.

#12 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:29 AM

And this is out of what I can do at this point. This'll require higher-ups help as I'm not authorized to suggest anything from here. I'll contact someone. Please be patient.

#13 Skyinautumn

Skyinautumn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2008 - 02:10 AM

This was the last full scan I did after it was able to update itself. I will let you all know if it has taken care of itself from it tomorrow.
Thank you.. you folks are all awesome.. don't know what we would do without you.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.31
Database version: 1456
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

12/29/2008 12:01:49 AM
mbam-log-2008-12-29 (00-01-48).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|E:\|F:\|G:\|H:\|I:\|)
Objects scanned: 153494
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 17 minute(s), 52 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 2
Memory Modules Infected: 1
Registry Keys Infected: 30
Registry Values Infected: 5
Registry Data Items Infected: 1
Folders Infected: 4
Files Infected: 12

C:\Program Files\GetPack\GetPack26.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Unloaded process successfully.
C:\Program Files\GetModule\GetModule32.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Unloaded process successfully.

Memory Modules Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ublhgx.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{3a85285a-5022-4567-8b3a-0c2c99d51007} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{3a85285a-5022-4567-8b3a-0c2c99d51007} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{a974cc22-5750-47e8-b483-b8af5eca922d} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{a974cc22-5750-47e8-b483-b8af5eca922d} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{3a85285a-5022-4567-8b3a-0c2c99d51007} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\{5222008a-dd62-49c7-a735-7bd18ecc7350} (Rogue.VirusRemover) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{9522b3fb-7a2b-4646-8af6-36e7f593073c} (Adware.Coupons) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{6d794cb4-c7cd-4c6f-bfdc-9b77afbdc02c} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{f919fbd3-a96b-4679-af26-f551439bb5fd} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{b3102264-d09d-4322-b625-503fbf18dd7e} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{343ce214-9998-4b21-a151-ffe970167297} (Rogue.Installer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{1a26f07f-0d60-4835-91cf-1e1766a0ec56} (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{b64f4a7c-97c9-11da-8bde-f66bad1e3f3a} (Rogue.WinAntivirus) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{2d2bee6e-3c9a-4d58-b9ec-458edb28d0f6} (Rogue.DriveCleaner) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07b18ea9-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07b18eab-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{25560540-9571-4d7b-9389-0f166788785a} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{3dc201fb-e9c9-499c-a11f-23c360d7c3f8} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{9ff05104-b030-46fc-94b8-81276e4e27df} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{00a6faf1-072e-44cf-8957-5838f569a31d} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{1d4db7d2-6ec9-47a3-bd87-1e41684e07bb} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\icheck (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\virusremover2008 (Rogue.VirusRemove) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\GetModule (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\GetPack (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\contim (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\instkey (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MS Track System (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\rdfa (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\cpme333d2f0 (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad\ssodl (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\getpack26 (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\getmodule32 (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\gadcom (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SecurityProviders (Trojan.Agent) -> Data: digeste.dll -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\GetPack (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\iCheck (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\GetModule (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Christine\Application Data\GetModule (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ublhgx.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wwdhdokp.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\GetPack\dictame.gz (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\GetPack\GetPack26.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\GetPack\trgtame.gz (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\iCheck\Uninstall.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\GetModule\GetModule32.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Christine\Application Data\GetModule\dicik.gz (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Christine\Application Data\GetModule\kwdik.gz (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Christine\Application Data\GetModule\ofadik.gz (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpv511229907513.cpx (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\digeste.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#14 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:00 AM

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:42 AM

Let's try a couple of different things. We'll come back to mbam later
---------------------------------------

ATF
Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune & save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
  • If you use Firefox browser click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
  • If you use Opera browser click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
  • Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".

Now SAS,may need an hour
Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.
  • Do not run a scan just yet.
Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
  • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.

Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#15 Skyinautumn

Skyinautumn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:09 PM

I was able to do the mbam last night again and so far everything looks good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users