Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Some problems

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rampage

Rampage

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:21 AM

Posted 10 August 2004 - 08:26 AM

I aint sure if this is a virus or whatever but here is what is happening.

I searched for viruses today and found about 3 trojans and i think the virus scan too care of them, they are ones i keep having. One is Dyfuca or something and one is 1stbar.ep and i can't remember the other. I have been having problems with the internet after like going through 5 links it freezes and freezes the desktop with it so after it has closed it covers the desktop, and if you get programs up theygo on he backgroundt to, this really anoys me.

If anyone could help i would be greatful, thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 AM

Posted 10 August 2004 - 10:29 AM

Here's a free online trojan scanner you can try:

trojanscan
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:21 AM

Posted 10 August 2004 - 10:36 AM

Well if you surf you have to have a firewall? Do you have one if not here is a free one i use! It is sygate personal one!
http://www.sygate.com/firewall/

#4 Guest_brunt_*

Guest_brunt_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 10 August 2004 - 10:37 AM

you may have been hijacked as well please dowload this program Hijack This

scan but do not fix anything save file log and copy and paster the test results in the hijack this forum located here! http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...hp?showforum=22

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users