Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looking for OLD OLD game and it's name

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jpkeaton

jpkeaton

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 27 December 2008 - 10:14 PM

Used to have a game on my first computer (mid-90's). The computer ran windows 3.1 - I think? The game may have been DOS. It was named Paragon but I think the person who installed it may have renamed it to that, because I cannot find it anywhere. It had pinball-type flippers (starting the ball) at various points in each level. The object was to collect the required "stuff" (swords, jewels, cups, etc.) then get past these "electrical charges" and get your ball into a black hole which took you to the next level. If you hadn't collected everything, the hole spit the ball back out. Some of the levels had wood planks for background, some had stone-type backgrounds.

If anyone can help with the real name or where to even look for this game, I would really appreciate it!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users