Jump to content
Posted 27 December 2008 - 08:42 PM
Posted 27 December 2008 - 10:28 PM
Active Desktop script error fix
* Open an explorer window.
* Go to tools > folder options > view, and uncheck hide protected opsys files.
* Apply and ok.
* Then do a search in your sys drive [usually c: ] for desktop.htt. It will be in Docs and Settings\User\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer.
* Delete them [One or more].
* Close the explorer window, re-click your desktop and click Refresh.
* Make sure to then go back and RECHECK that box for view, and uncheck hide protected opsys files.. you really don't want those special files exposed all the time!
Edited by garmanma, 27 December 2008 - 10:31 PM.
Posted 28 December 2008 - 01:02 AM
Posted 28 December 2008 - 10:36 PM
Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:58 AM
Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:52 AM
Edited by karbo1, 30 December 2008 - 11:39 AM.
Posted 20 January 2009 - 03:39 PM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users