Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

gaming lag issues?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 princekun

princekun

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:53 PM

Posted 27 December 2008 - 07:35 PM

Hi guys i really need your help for some reason when ever i play a game or mmo's i get lags. For the first 5 min the game is running perfect but suddenly i get a lag. It repeats that process over and over. How do i get rid of it. Is it my graphic card or what. If u want to send me a email contact me.

Mod Edit: Email address removed to protect against spam ~TMacK

Edited by TMacK, 27 December 2008 - 08:01 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:53 AM

Posted 29 December 2008 - 08:55 PM

Welcome to bleepingcomputer!

This only happens while gaming online? Some online games will tell you your ping. The higher the number, the more your internet is "lagging".

You may also want to update your graphic's driver. Do you know what graphics card you have? If not, go to control panel, system, hardware tab, device manager. In device manager, click the display adapter section and tell us what it says. Also, let us know what operating system you are running (I'm assuming windows xp or vista)
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users