Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected with Trojan.Vundo.H and others

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 novaked

novaked

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:19 PM

Posted 26 December 2008 - 04:59 PM

Have a Windows 2003 server SP2 that is infected with Trojan.Vundo.H, Trojan.Agent, and Heuristic.Malware - according to a MalwareBytes scan. If I have MBAM remove them, they appear to come back after a reboot.

How do I get rid of them? They appear to be trying to download from the internet as I have messages on the screen indicating:

"Internet Explorer cannot download 4taf07ui.dll.html from 77.74.48.105. Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later."

I also have the same message referring to download ivns01u.dll.html.

I have unplugged the server from its internet connection.

Was not sure if DSS can be run on Server 2003, so I have not attempted that yet.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users