Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know.
If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a description of your problem, along with any steps you may have performed so far.
Upon completing the steps below a staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.
* If you are using any P2P (file sharing) programs, please remove them before we clean your computer. That includes BitTorrent and similar programs. The nature of such software and the high incidence of malware in files downloaded with them is counter productive to restoring your PC to a healthy state.
There is a list here: http://spywarehammer.com/simplemachinesfor...php?topic=110.0
* Please click Here
to download HijackThis to your desktop.
- Click the Download button. When the Trend Micro HJT install box appears, double click on the HJTInstall.exe. Click on Install.
- It will be installed by default here: C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis.
- A shortcut to the application will also be placed on your Desktop.
- The program will open automatically after installation.
- You can double-click the icon that was placed on the Desktop to run subsequent HijackThis scans or you can use the icon inside the folder. The folder HijackThis is where you will find the HJT logs that you save. When you use the application to remove anything, you will also find the backup copies made by HJT inside this folder.
- The first time you open HijackThis, check the “Main Menu” button at the bottom center. When the main menu appears check the box “Show this window when I start HijackThis.” Close HijackThis for now. We may need it later to clean up a few remnants.
Please update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
. run a scan. Your log will be saved by the program.
- Run HijackThis. Click on "Do a system scan and save logfile." When the log pops up in Notepad, copy and paste that file back here.
- DO NOT have HijackThis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
- Before closing HJT, please click on the AnalyzeThis button. "Analyze This" DOES NOT mean "Analyze My Log". You will need to post your log on the forum.
- Close the web page that appears and then close the program HJT.
Please post your HijackThis log along with your log from the MBAM scan.