Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Old Posting

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sagasha

sagasha

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:12 AM

Posted 25 December 2008 - 12:19 AM

I am a newbie here and would like to know if maybe I posted in the wrong spot or things are just backed up because of the holidays. I posted in the Security > HijackThis Logs and Virus/Trojan/Spyware/Malware Removal section on the 16th. It was my understanding someone would contact me within a few days to try to lend a hand. Any help would be appreciated as my machine will rarely let me use it without redirecting to other sites or displaying pop up after pop up.

thanks to any and all
sagasha
mysterious dust from space

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 PropagandaPanda

PropagandaPanda

• Malware Response Team
  • 10,433 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:12 AM

Posted 25 December 2008 - 05:25 AM

Hello sagasha.

The HJT Team are extremely busy at the moment, therefore causing the large delays. Please post in the No Reply in 5 Days topic with a link to your topic. If you post there soon, you will be among the first in line.

Your topic is here in case you lost it.

You will noticed that your email address has been removed from your post. This is to prevent spam bots from picking it up. You may want to keep the link to the topic in your favourites. Alternatively, you can click the Posted Image button at the top bar of that topic and Track this Topic, where you can choose email notifications. The topics you are tracking are shown here.

Good luck,
The Panda

#3 sagasha

sagasha
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:12 AM

Posted 28 December 2008 - 11:06 PM

thank you for your quick reply. i am now being helped out by extremeboy and we are in the process of getting my old dell clean and healthy.

Edited by sagasha, 28 December 2008 - 11:06 PM.

sagasha
mysterious dust from space

#4 PropagandaPanda

PropagandaPanda

• Malware Response Team
  • 10,433 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:12 AM

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:34 AM

Glad we could help.

The Panda

0 user(s) are reading this topic