, My Nick is Net_Surfer
, and I will be assisting you with your malware issues.
Whatever repairs we make, are for fixing "your computer problems only"
and by no means should be used on another computer.
Please continue to respond to this thread until I give you the All Clean!. If you have any question or you're stuck in there please reply it to me. I will try my best to help you.!Please take note of the following:
You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favourites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic, where you can choose email notifications. The topics you are tracking are shown Here.
1. Please do not make any system changes yet. as any changes you make may well alter your log.
2. The cleaning process is not instant. Please continue to review my answers until I tell you that your computer is clean.
3. If there's anything that you don't understand, please ask your question(s) before proceeding with the fixes.
4. Most Important - Only do what I ask you to do.
5. Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know
. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a description of your problem, along with any steps you may have performed so far.
Please complete the steps below, I will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.
Thanks and again sorry for the delay.you should NOT make further changes to your computer
] (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc) unless advised by a HJT Team member or myself
, nor should you continue to ask for help elsewhere. Doing so can result in system changes which may not show in the log you already posted. Further, any modifications you make on your own may cause some confusion and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.From this point on the HJT Team should be the only members that you take advice from and myself, until we have verified your log as clean.Step #1). Please Close/disable your anti virus and anti malware programs including TeaTimer.
so they do not interfere with the fixing tools we are about to run. Instructions for doing so are located Click HEREHow to disable SPYBOT TEATIMER
(When we are done, you can re-enable Teatimer using the same steps but this time place a check next to "Resident TeaTimer" and check the "TeaTimer" box in System Startup.)Important! Reboot to make these changes take effect. Step #2).
- Launch Spybot S&D, go to the Mode menu and make sure "Advanced Mode" is selected.
- On the left hand side, click on Tools, then click on the Resident Icon in the list.
- Uncheck the "Resident "TeaTimer" (Protection of overall system settings) active." box.
- Click on the "System Startup" icon in the List
- Uncheck the "TeaTimer" box and click "OK" any prompts.
- If Teatimer gives you a warning that changes were made, click the "Allow Change" box when prompted.
- Exit Spybot S&D when done.
- Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
- Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
- Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
- Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<info.txt (<
Please do a scan with Kaspersky Online ScannerNote: If you are using Windows Vista, open your browser by right-clicking on its icon and select 'Run as administrator' to perform this scan.
Click on the Accept
button and install any components it needs.
- The program will install and then begin downloading the latest definition files.
- After the files have been downloaded on the left side of the page in the Scan section select My Computer
- This will start the program and scan your system.
- The scan will take a while, so be patient and let it run.
- Once the scan is complete, click on View scan report
- Now, click on the Save Report as button.
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Copy and paste that information in your next post.